List of Research Projects Completed
- Low Cost Spirulina Cultivation for Poverty Alleviation” funded by NABARD, Chennai, Rural Innovation Fund Pilot Project, 2008-10.
- Disaster Risk Management Project in Arimalam Block, Pudukkottai Dist” funded by Govt.of Tamilnadu,Govt of India & UNDP,2008-2009.
- Legal Awareness Campaign on Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers Rights” funded by PPVFRA, Govt. of India, New Delhi, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011
- Village Knowledge Centre for Rural Prosperity’’,MSSRF,Chennai, 2006-2012
- National Conference on Sustainable Agriculture, Sponsored by Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi ,2010.
- State Conference on Research in Ethnomedicines SCORE 2010, sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),New Delhi.
- State level Seminar on Naturopathy and Yoga for Stress Management,2008, Sponsored by Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy,Newdelhi.
- Regional Seminar on Medicinal Plants Conservation” (2006) sponsored by Ministry of Environment and Forests ,Govt. of India at TNSRO,Arimalam.
- Workshop on Hands on Training in Phytochemical Techniques,2010, sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),New Delhi.
- State Level Seminar on Phytomedicines for Human Health Care,2008, sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),New Delhi.
- Training Workshop on DNA molecular Markers in Herbal Drug Technology,Sponsered by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),2011.
- DBT National Conference Programme,Sponsered by Department of Biotechnology,Govt. of India,Newdelhi,2013,2016.
- National Environment Awarness Program,Sponsered by Peace Trust/RRA,Dindugal,2011-2016.
- DBT Popular Lecture Programme,Sponsered by Department of Biotechnology,Govt. of India,Newdelhi,2014-2016.
- National Conference on Community Participation in Strengthening and Development of Public Library Services,Sponsred by Raja RamMohan Ray Library Foundation,Ministry of Culture,Kolkata,2014.
- Eco-Wash program,Sponsered by National Council for Science and Technology Communication,2015.
Organized Nature Cure Camps
- 38 Nature Cure Awareness Camps and Workshops were conducted among the students, teachers, women groups and general public since 2002.